Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:13 AM Welcome Guest

Site menu
Please Donate!

Statistics
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Server » General Discussion » Ruee5 Complaint (Tp'ing God mode and killing...)
Ruee5 Complaint
SeventhSanctumDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 11:20 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Im here to complain about the mod "Ruee5" we were in "TheWolves" base pvp'ing and Ruee5 tp'd over to zombie1josh, he killed him and he had god mode on because the rest of us rushed over to him to kill ruee and couldnt hit him, he just said "Oh i forgot"
That is understandble and anyone could forget if they have it on all the time,
But as to the tping to him, that is out of order, all he has to do it walk back and nobody will stand a chance when trying to fight him,
I ask that you make tping to someone to fight a offence and that Ruee5 should be warned,
I play a Faction pvp server and am a mod on it and I caould be demoted If I am to tp to someone and kill them, im not saying that you should strip ruee of mod privi's but speak to him and notify other op's that tping is unfair as is god mode whilst pvping.
I also was less than impressed when Eljacko told me to fuck off when I comented on the incedent! But that being said he was the one who said to complain on here.

Thanks for your time
-SeventhSanctum

Ruee5Date: Monday, 2011-08-22, 3:55 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well, once again, all I can say, is this.

I apologized in game about godmode, and stopped pvping after I remembered it was on. You were also complaning about spartanofficer3 flying. As jacko said if you would like to fly, go donate.

Forum » Server » General Discussion » Ruee5 Complaint (Tp'ing God mode and killing...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Search
Tip of the Day
Private your chests and doors by placing a sign on the ground or wall in front/behind/beside them. Then type [private] on the top line.
Like us!
Copyright Meepcraft © 2024 Free website builderuCoz