Thursday, 2024-03-28, 2:07 PM Welcome Guest

Site menu
Please Donate!

Statistics
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Server » General Discussion » Ruee5 Tping using godmode!
Ruee5 Tping using godmode!
zombie1joshDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 11:17 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
i was in TheWolves Faction PvPing as ruee5 tp'd to me using godmode and killed me Then muted me for raging when he wouldnt give me back my things Whick if you ask me is completly wrong but Eljack the admin told me to coplain so thats what i am doing please dont ignore this message!!

Ruee5Date: Monday, 2011-08-22, 3:52 PM | Message # 2
Private
I have witnesses for this. First off, I had forgotten about godmode, and apologized.

Secondly, you were muted due to the fact you started cursing me out through whisper and also called worMatty the c-no-no word.

zombie1joshDate: Monday, 2011-08-22, 3:55 PM | Message # 3
Private
I dont remember calling him a Cun*t And you never apolagised plus it was a tp into the battle using godmode and you never Gave me my stuff back i have a witness of this too SeventhSanctum

Ruee5Date: Monday, 2011-08-22, 3:57 PM | Message # 4
Private
I do not take items when I pvp.

Skid6666Date: Monday, 2011-08-22, 6:53 PM | Message # 5
Private
People never complains when they get their stuff back, other than that what would be the point to complain anyway? Mods on this server never help when it comes to stuff i know what im talking about... And i think they are giving the right to tell everyone to shut the fuck up to other player when they are given the mod status... Admins should look over that topic... SO the lesson is play a couple of months before you donate... and consider to donate before you think about beeing mod

Ruee5Date: Tuesday, 2011-08-23, 4:56 PM | Message # 6
Private
Seventh is your brother, of course he would agree with you.

jamiebiffy98Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-24, 10:11 PM | Message # 7
Sergeant
There have been far to many complaints of Ruee's mod abuse but let the administrators deal with it i have learned because I use to bitch and complain alot but he will get his turn dont worry

Forum » Server » General Discussion » Ruee5 Tping using godmode!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Search
Tip of the Day
Private your chests and doors by placing a sign on the ground or wall in front/behind/beside them. Then type [private] on the top line.
Like us!
Copyright Meepcraft © 2024 Free website builderuCoz